Mechatronics is all about the interactions between electronics, mechanical and IT components within technical systems. As a trainee Mechatronics Engineer (m/f), you’ll get to know our production systems inside out as well as developing new equipment yourself. You’ll encounter machinery as well as circuit diagrams and software solutions. You’ll be needed in a wide range of areas, including maintenance and troubleshooting. Are you ready to raise our technology up to the next level?
Your apprenticeship at IDT
What you’ll learn with us
You’ll be working on state-of-the art equipment, systems and machinery – both on the production side and in other technical facilities on our site. You’ll need dexterity and a diligent approach when creating a complex system out of mechanical and electronic components. Your course will also feature the control software for our machinery and system maintenance. You’ll be following detailed circuit diagrams and design instructions – in both German and English. We’ll show you how to spot errors and faults at an early stage and fix them as quickly as possible to ensure that they won’t stand a chance against you.
What you’ll bring to us
- Technical abilities
- Manual dexterity
- Foreign-language skills
- Strong visualisation skills, including in three dimensions
- Thorough and diligent approach
- Safety awareness
- Technical abilities
Your prospects at IDT
- An extremely interesting training course with a state-of-the-art company – because we’re only interested in smart minds that are at home on the cutting edge.
- An attractive training bursary plus fringe benefits – because you’ll be doing great things with us and that has to be rewarded, doesn’t it?
- A very good chance of a contract afterwards and excellent career prospects – giving you security as you plan for your next step while completing your first.
- Working as part of a strong team who are happy to have you – a company where ideas can come together and everyone can join in making them a reality.
- The perfect mix of theoretical specialist knowledge taught at the “Hugo Junkers” vocational college in Dessau and real-life practical experience provided by the Bildungszentrum Wolfen-Bitterfeld e.V. training centre.