As a trainee Industrial Mechanic (m/f), you’ll learn everything you need to know about building, maintaining, repairing and operating machinery and production systems here with us. The expertise that we’ll share covers everything from the smallest devices and spare parts right through to complete assemblies. Numerous techniques are just waiting for you to discover them, such as milling and drilling. Are you ready to take a look behind the scenes of the world of industrial technology?
Your apprenticeship at IDT
What you’ll learn with us
We’ll show you what you need to bear in mind when making, setting up and modifying machinery and production systems, including their repair and maintenance. Your skills and knowledge will increase immensely as you learn turning, milling, drilling, grinding, welding, screwing and assembly. Your technical understanding and manual dexterity will also be required when you encounter technical documents and assembly diagrams. You’ll need to work together with our electronics and mechatronics engineers in the spirit of trust so that everything always runs to plan.
What you’ll bring to us
- Technical abilities
- Manual dexterity
- Foreign-language skills
- Strong visualisation skills, including in three dimensions
- Thorough and diligent approach
- Safety awareness
- Technical abilities
Your prospects at IDT
- An extremely interesting training course with a state-of-the-art company – because we’re only interested in smart minds that are at home on the cutting edge.
- An attractive training bursary plus fringe benefits – because you’ll be doing great things with us and that has to be rewarded, doesn’t it?
- A very good chance of a contract afterwards and excellent career prospects – giving you security as you plan for your next step while completing your first.
- Working as part of a strong team who are happy to have you – a company where ideas can come together and everyone can join in making them a reality.
- The perfect mix of theoretical specialist knowledge taught at the “Hugo Junkers” vocational college in Dessau and real-life practical experience provided by the Bildungszentrum Wolfen-Bitterfeld e.V. training centre.