Always knowing where our goods are stored and when they’ll be leaving the warehouse – those are the responsibilities of our Warehouse Logistics Specialists in a nutshell. This training course teaches you how and where our goods are best kept and how to maintain an overview of them. Working with and in our high-bay warehouses is just as important as keeping in touch with our international customers and suppliers. You’ll need to be a skilful organiser – from picking right through to final delivery. Are you ready to find the right way around any challenge?
Your apprenticeship at IDT
What you’ll learn with us
We’ll show you how to use the complex technology in our high-bay warehouses safely and securely. In the purchasing department, you’ll communicate with international customers and suppliers in a spirit of trust. Your course will also cover incoming and outgoing goods, posting materials and unloading shipments. You’ll be the reason all goods end up where they belong, perfectly packaged and positioned. To make sure that all components leave our premises in the proper order, we’ll also show you how to plan outward deliveries – including preparing the relevant shipping documents.
What you’ll bring to us
- Technical abilities
- Organisational skills
- A sense of responsibility
- An ability to work under pressure
- A thorough, detail-oriented way of working
- Technical abilities
Your prospects at IDT
- Thoroughly absorbing vocational training within a modern company – because we back talented people who enjoy working at the cutting edge.
- Above-average trainee remuneration plus additional benefits – because your effort will make a valuable contribution to our company and should be acknowledged accordingly.
- The perfect blend of theory and practice – this is how you will be able to experience and embrace our motto "By people, for people" at all levels.
- Excellent opportunities to be taken on as an employee and thus outstanding prospects for your career – because we apply a training policy that is tailored to our requirements and believe in planning for the future together with you once the first step has been taken.
- A strong team that will welcome you with open arms – coming up with compelling ideas and seeing them through to fruition in a concerted effort.