Mechatronics is all about the interactions between electronics, mechanical and IT components within technical systems. As a trainee Mechatronics Engineer (f/m/d), you’ll get to know our production systems inside out as well as developing new equipment yourself. You’ll encounter machinery as well as circuit diagrams and software solutions. You’ll be needed in a wide range of areas, including maintenance and troubleshooting. Are you ready to raise our technology up to the next level?
Your apprenticeship at IDT
What you’ll learn with us
You’ll be working on state-of-the art equipment, systems and machinery – both on the production side and in other technical facilities on our site. You’ll need dexterity and a diligent approach when creating a complex system out of mechanical and electronic components. Your course will also feature the control software for our machinery and system maintenance. You’ll be following detailed circuit diagrams and design instructions – in both German and English. We’ll show you how to spot errors and faults at an early stage and fix them as quickly as possible to ensure that they won’t stand a chance against you.
What you’ll bring to us
- Technical abilities
- Manual dexterity
- Foreign-language skills
- Strong visualisation skills, including in three dimensions
- Thorough and diligent approach
- Safety awareness
- Technical abilities
Your prospects at IDT
- Thoroughly absorbing vocational training within a modern company – because we back talented people who enjoy working at the cutting edge.
- Above-average trainee remuneration plus additional benefits – because your effort will make a valuable contribution to our company and should be acknowledged accordingly.
- The perfect blend of theory and practice – this is how you will be able to experience and embrace our motto "By people, for people" at all levels.
- Excellent opportunities to be taken on as an employee and thus outstanding prospects for your career – because we apply a training policy that is tailored to our requirements and believe in planning for the future together with you once the first step has been taken.
- A strong team that will welcome you with open arms – coming up with compelling ideas and seeing them through to fruition in a concerted effort.