As a trainee Industrial Mechanic (f/m/d), you’ll learn everything you need to know about building, maintaining, repairing and operating machinery and production systems here with us. The expertise that we’ll share covers everything from the smallest devices and spare parts right through to complete assemblies. Numerous techniques are just waiting for you to discover them, such as milling and drilling. Are you ready to take a look behind the scenes of the world of industrial technology?
Your apprenticeship at IDT
What you’ll learn with us
We’ll show you what you need to bear in mind when making, setting up and modifying machinery and production systems, including their repair and maintenance. Your skills and knowledge will increase immensely as you learn turning, milling, drilling, grinding, welding, screwing and assembly. Your technical understanding and manual dexterity will also be required when you encounter technical documents and assembly diagrams. You’ll need to work together with our electronics and mechatronics engineers in the spirit of trust so that everything always runs to plan.
What you’ll bring to us
- Technical abilities
- Manual dexterity
- Foreign-language skills
- Strong visualisation skills, including in three dimensions
- Thorough and diligent approach
- Safety awareness
- Technical abilities
Your prospects at IDT
- Thoroughly absorbing vocational training within a modern company – because we back talented people who enjoy working at the cutting edge.
- Above-average trainee remuneration plus additional benefits – because your effort will make a valuable contribution to our company and should be acknowledged accordingly.
- The perfect blend of theory and practice – this is how you will be able to experience and embrace our motto "By people, for people" at all levels.
- Excellent opportunities to be taken on as an employee and thus outstanding prospects for your career – because we apply a training policy that is tailored to our requirements and believe in planning for the future together with you once the first step has been taken.
- A strong team that will welcome you with open arms – coming up with compelling ideas and seeing them through to fruition in a concerted effort.