Business informatics is all about developing and applying information and communication systems for commercial enterprises. As an interdisciplinary subject, it combines the key elements of business and IT and so you can look forward to a broad-based syllabus that covers everything from programming to accounting. We’ll give you the lowdown on operating systems, commercial law and software engineering. Are you ready to put bits and bytes on the road to success in a range of diverse projects?
Your apprenticeship at IDT
What you’ll learn with us
Your dual degree in Business Informatics at IDT will teach you the most important features and content from the fields of IT and business. We’ll show you how to work with databases, share our IT security tips and tricks and familiarise you with a wide range of operational application systems. You’ll become a knowledge and project manager able to make the right decision every time, not just on IT issues but also when it comes to investment and financing. And because this subject area is so vast, it goes without saying that we’ll need you to grasp new ideas quickly and precisely and solve new problems in a structured way.
What you’ll bring to us
- Technical abilities
- Manual dexterity
- Foreign-language skills
- Strong visualisation skills, including in three dimensions
- A clean and tidy approach
- An awareness of safety
- Technical abilities
Your prospects at IDT
- An extremely interesting dual course with a state-of-the-art company – because we’re only interested in smart minds that are at home on the cutting edge.
- An attractive training bursary plus fringe benefits – because you’ll be doing great things with us and that has to be rewarded, doesn’t it?
- A very good chance of a contract afterwards and excellent career prospects – giving you security as you plan for your next step while completing your first.
- Working as part of a strong team who are happy to have you – a company where ideas can come together and everyone can join in making them a reality.
- The perfect mix of theoretical specialist knowledge taught at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg and real-life practical experience provided on the company’s premises in Dessau.